History

Built in 1903
The historic Terrace General Store was constructed in 1903 as the Skinner Drug Store in upper Terrace and was moved to the current site in 1947. It was placed on the national registry of historic places in 1982. This is the second structure to be on this site. The original store burned down in 1946.

Terrace Store Company & Gift Shop
The store / restaurant is closed indefinitley.

Across from the Mill

back to top

home ... historic district ... events ... about us ... photos ... visit info ... links
copyright © 2006-2017 terrace mill foundation. all rights reserved
original website design Jana Thornton

website re-designs, updates and maintanance Jeff Thornton